Sonos Arc + Pair of Sonos One SL (Bundle)
Sonos Arc + Pair of Sonos One SL (Bundle)
SONOS ARC DOLBY ATMOS SOUNDBAR
The Dolby Atmos Sonos ARC soundbar is suitable for your TV, music, gaming and more. Featuring 11 multi-directional drivers to surround you in the moment and enjoy your favourite films & TV shows in outstanding cinematic, 3D Dolby Atmos sound.
- Crystal-clear dialogue - tuned with the help of Oscar-winning sound engineers
- Bring your entertainment to life with realistic Dolby Atmos 3D sound.
- Ultra-wide soundstage & impressive bass, delivering dramatic clarity, detail, & depth.
- Built-in voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Apple Airplay 2 & S2 compatible- stream any audio content from iOS devises to ARC.
- Adaptive software changes Arc’s speaker tuning based on your home setup and whether you’re listening to music or TV.
- Use standalone or as part of a Sonos wireless home cinema experience
- Expand with SUB and a pair of matching rear surrounds
- Eight elliptical woofers for outstanding midrange as well as bass response
- Three silk-domed tweeters. Angled to deliver precisely detailed sound
- Far-field microphone array for readily available and accurate voice assistance
- Microphone privacy mute button on top panel
- Night sound - reduces the intensity of loud effects to reduce disturbance late at night.
- Ambient light sensor adjusts LED intensity at night to avoid distractions
- Adjustable EQ in the app.
- Perfectly tuned with TruplayTM. Dynamically tunes ARC to the unique acoustics of your room.
- Intelligent mounting senses Arc's placement and adjusts acoustics
- Lip-Synching technology - connectiong via eARC ensures perfect lip synching
- Automatic control of your TV when using HDMI ARC connection
|Control||Capacitive Touch Control.
Tap to Play, pause, volume +/-, mute microphones.
Swipe right to skip.
Swipe left to revisit a track.
||Indicates speaker and microphone status.
Brightness adjusts to ambient lighting
|Weight||13.78 lbs. (6.25 kg)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||3.4 x 45 x 4.5 inches (87 x 1,141.7 x 115.7 mm)
|Box content:||Arc, Power Cable, HDMI Cable, Optical Audio Adapter, QuickStart Guide, Legal & Warranty Information
|Power||Auto-switching 110-240v (50-60Hz) AC Universal input
|Connections||Optical toslink input
Ethernet 10/100 Mbps
Wifi 802.11 b/g - 2.4 GHz broadcast Capable Router
Infra-Red (IR) receiver - learns TV remote control Volume commands
Apple Airplay 2
|Processor||Quad Core 1.4 GHz A-53
Why Choose Us?
Ceiling Speakers UK are part of the UK's longest serving Sonos Distributor. We have been dealing with Sonos from the very beginning. Our in-house technical team are on hand to answer any and all questions you have regarding your Sonos setup.
The Sonos ARC is the newest part of the Sonos Soundbar catalogue. Replacing the Sonos Playbar, the Dolby ATmos Soundbar really submerges you into the experience.
SONOS ONE SL | SMART SPEAKER (NON-ALEXA)
RICH, ROOM FILLING SOUND FROM SONOS
Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One SL, and control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- Small but powerful
- Speechless Version (Not Alexa Controllable)
- Simple set-up
- Listen in every room
- Control Via Sonos App
- x2 One SL supplied for Rear Left & Rear Right Audio
If you have any other question regarding the Sonos ARC or any other Sonos products. Give us a call 0208 977 8633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Buy with confidence from one of the UKs leading home audio suppliers
Why Ceiling Speakers UK?
Considering ceiling speakers and the planning involved can be confusing. There are a number of factors to consider, will it just want audio in one room or throughout the whole house, from placement, size to what speakers to buy along with what amplifier and cables should drive them the list of things to know and understand can feel long and daunting.
We know there can be a lot of jargon out there which can be difficult to understand and that is where Ceiling Speakers UK come in.
Since 2005 our team have been expertly advising all aspects of home audio and specialising in ceiling speakers which allows us to make your life easier. We have successfully sold over 100,000 pairs of in-ceiling speakers and helped customers throughout the UK experience envious home audio setups.
Just give us a call and let us know what you are after and we will do the rest.
For all items over £150 delivery is free of charge. For all website orders below £150.00, a £8.99 delivery and administration fee will be charged.
Ceiling Speakers UK offers a next day delivery service for orders placed before 15:00 Monday - Friday. The delivery service is standard to all central UK and our preferred shipping partner is DPD. If you require overseas delivery, please call the sales office on 020 8977 8633
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and not previously installed, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the invoice or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com where we can issue you an RMA. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return / RMA number will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supplying home audio worldwide since 2005
- Ceiling Speakers UK -
Other products in our range
Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and stream via Bluetooth when WiFi isn't available.
Bluesound Node (N130)
Connect the NODE easily to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analogue and digital input/output options to please the most ardent audiophile,the NODE connects your gear to all the music ever recorded.
BluCube is a relatively new name to the UK, with a range of speakers that offer big brand performance and excellent value for money. Their flagship BCK range use high quality Kevlar bass drivers which give a warm and rich sound and allow the speaker to handle more power, and the tweeters offer a full 30-degree tilt with a rotational swivel. Both bass and treble adjustments are available on the BCK-65 and BCK-80 models.The BCP range uses lower-specification polypropylene bass drivers to offer a good sound quality at an affordable price point, while retaining the typical BluCube sonic signature.